All the kids in the Pullen Family

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our NEW Home




I wanted to take a moment now that I have a few minutes to introduce you all to our new home.  We are so happy to have this home and it was something that truly was given to us by Heavenly Father.  We found the house early on the morning of my birthday.  Funny thing about this was that Jon had asked me about and hour before we found this house if there was anything that I really wanted for my birthday and I told him, "I have prayed for us to have our own house again."  After making breakfast for the kids I decided to get on CraigsList and just look around.  This house was just listed on the sight for sale by owner.  I called the gentleman about the house and Mom and I left a few minutes later to look at the house.  The next thing I know we are signing papers and were handed the keys.  We are so happy with this house.  No house is perfect unless you build it from the ground up yourself.  There are some things that we want to do with the house as time goes on, but we love it just like it is too.

We have four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a two car garage, a large living room, kitchen, dining room, and most of all a good size backyard.  We need to put up a fence on the back side of the property and on each front side of the house, but that we are working on.  We actually have to wait for our shed to be delivered before we can put up the fence because it comes on a tractor and trailer and they have to place it in the back, but that is okay in the meantime we have the kennels for the dogs when we can not be right there to watch them.  Once the shed is here and we build the fence we will be building a kennel run area with concrete flooring. 


This house was such a blessing for us and we found out later that this really was a gift from God when we learned that one of the two people that we used as a reference happened to be the previous owners best friend. God truly does open a window even if it is just a crack for people you just have to look for it and squeeze through it.  Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment