All the kids in the Pullen Family

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....

WOW!!!!
This is the only way I know to express things right now.  We have been going nonstop since we got home from our wonderful trip home to VA and WV back in June.  We had a wonderful trip home and it was so great to see everyone again. So we have had so much going on that I have not had much time to myself all summer.

I wish I could say that all of it has been wonderful and great, but that is not the case, however, many many months ago I promised myself that I would no longer look at things in a negative light and that I would find the positive in everything that happens so although we have had some rough spots this summer those rough spots came with many positive things attached to them that I am ever so great-full to God for. I learned long ago that for everything that happens there is a reason and a lesson to be learned.  I am very thankful to God for those lessons and blessings.

getting ready to get on plane
Now on to the great stuff....Heather got to go to NY for 3 1/2 weeks and she had a really great time with the Ortiz family.  It was very hard for me to put her on the plane for the first time on her own, but I survived it. She made it safely there and back and had a great time.

Alex has been enjoying his summer but playing with his friends and on the computer playing Risk.  He is also preparing for his first season as a football player.  We went and registered him for NFC Football with the Boys and Girls Club.  It is the only place that plays tackle football and he will be able to do this for the next two years which will take him up to the 7th grade when he can then play for the Jr. High School team.  Wow! I can't believe he will be graduating from the 5th grade at the end of this school year and heading on to Jr High and in 2 years he will be in the 7th grade!  Wow where does the time go...It was just yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital wasn't it?

Heather and Alex start school next Monday, August 23rd and Tiffany starts school on August 26th.

I hope to be able to sit and get my camera down loaded and all my postings from this summer done once the kids start back to school.  I have a week from the time they start back until I go back so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment