All the kids in the Pullen Family

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not so little anymore

The time goes by so fast. One day you are handed your first little baby and think, "Wow, I am responsible for this little human, how am I going to do this?" Then what seems like the next day that little human is 15 and seems to grow up before your eyes.
This has officially happened in our home. Heather is 15 almost 16 and is starting to have a life of her own. It is really amazing to watch her grow and change. She seems to have the knack for being the quiet one to do everything. Having her has been a blessing and a pleasure as all my children have, but she is the one that is "sneaking up" on me. She is not at all a rebellious teenager, pretty much paving the way for the other two. She seems to have gone from my tiny (she was always small for her age) little girl to a beautiful young lady. I was shown this on March 6th as she was getting ready for her very first JROTC military ball that she was asked to attend with what is now her boyfriend Ueldiv at his High school.
As Mom, I am enjoying the time we have left together, realizing that the last 15.5 years went this fast, that the next 2 to 3 will be gone before I know it.
Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment